Neue Filme 2012

Fragen zu Kino- und Fernsehfilmen
Mason
Power-Schreiber
Power-Schreiber

Neue Filme 2012

Beitrag von Mason »

Jetzt ist es amtlich: Poirot geht in die letzte Runde. Bis Juni 2013 werden gedreht: The Big Four, Dead Man's Folly, Elephants can remember, The Labours of Hercules und Curtain.
Dummerweise kann ich im Moment den Link nicht einstellen, aber einfach mal auf der ITV Seite unter "Press Release" nachschauen.
"I do not approve of murder."
Japp
Mega-Schreiber
Mega-Schreiber

Re: Neue Filme 2012

Beitrag von Japp »

Danke mason :) tolle nachricht

Suchet to star in last Poirot films
(UKPA) – 8 hours ago
The curtain is coming down on David Suchet's long-running portrayal of Belgian sleuth Hercule Poirot after the actor signed up to star in the final five stories featuring the detective.
Suchet has played the part of Agatha Christie's famous creation for 22 years and has starred in 65 films.
Five new films, based on a mixture of novels and short stories, will go into production next year.
Suchet said: "I'm more than delighted to be reprising my role as Poirot. It's been my life's ambition to bring this amazing canon of works to completion on ITV.
"Poirot is a brilliant, yet profoundly complicated character and I've always loved playing him. He's considerate, with a love of elegance and precision, but he is also so maddeningly frustrating to play as he's so vain and pedantic. What endears me to him the most is his endless love of people.
"And for all his faults he is one of the greatest listeners in literature. I've been so fortunate to play him."
The new films include Curtain, which is Poirot's last case and sees the detective, immobilised with arthritis, call on his old friend Captain Hastings to help him as they return to the scene of their first ever case to try to prevent another murder.
The latest Poirot film to be made, Clocks, will be broadcast on ITV this Christmas and features Phil Daniels, Jaime Winstone and Lesley Sharp among the supporting cast.
It also features the award-winning actress Anna Massey, who died earlier this year, in one of her last ever roles.
ITV has also commissioned three new Miss Marple films starring Julia McKenzie as the spinster sleuth.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpres ... 270840243A
Japp
Mega-Schreiber
Mega-Schreiber

Beitrag von Japp »

David Suchet to star in final Poirot adaptations

David Suchet has played the detective for the past 22 years
Continue reading the main story
Related Stories

Actor David Suchet collects CBE
Profile: David Suchet
Star cast revealed for new Poirot
David Suchet is to star in ITV's final five films based on Agatha Christie's Belgian sleuth, Poirot.

The actor has played the character for the past 22 years starring in 65 films.

The new films, based on the remaining Poirot novels and short stories which have yet to be adapted, will begin production next year.

It includes Curtain, which is the detective's last tale and sees him return to the scene of his first case in a bid to prevent another murder.

Suchet said: "I'm more than delighted to be reprising my role as Poirot. It's been my life's ambition to bring this amazing canon of works to completion.

"Poirot is a brilliant, yet profoundly complicated character and I've always loved playing him.

"He's considerate, with a love of elegance and precision, but he is also so maddeningly frustrating to play as he's so vain and pedantic! For all his faults he is one of the greatest listeners in literature. I've been so fortunate to play him."

The other four films will be Labours of Hercules, Dead Man's Folly, The Big Four and Elephants Can Remember.

Mathew Prichard, chairman of Agatha Christie Limited and the author's grandson, said: "It is tremendous to renew our partnership with ITV and David Suchet as Poirot, and these five films will be a magnificent climax to over 20 years of David's portrayal of Hercule Poirot."

'Incredibly emotional'

ITV's Michele Buck added: "We can promise the final five Poirot films will be a fitting tribute to a much-loved literary character.

"When the ending comes it'll be very dramatic and incredibly emotional. We've been on a remarkable journey with Poirot."

Clocks, the most recent Poirot film to be made, will be broadcast on ITV this Christmas and features Phil Daniels, Jaime Winstone and Lesley Sharp among the supporting cast.

It also features award-winning actress Anna Massey, who died earlier this year, in one of her final roles.

Meanwhile, ITV has also commissioned three new Miss Marple films starring Julia McKenzie as the spinster sleuth.

A Caribbean Mystery will be the first film to be shot during the summer of 2012 with two further films Endless Night and The Seven Dials Mystery produced during the autumn of 2012.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-15726320
Japp
Mega-Schreiber
Mega-Schreiber

Beitrag von Japp »

http://agathachristie.com/insight/chris ... e-back-tv/

We've just had confirmation from our friends at ITV that they are commissioning 5 new Poirot films for production in 2012!
"ITV is delighted to announce that David Suchet will return to his role as Hercule Poirot and complete Agatha Christie's canon of stories about the fastidious and brilliant Belgian detective.
The films, based on the remaining Poirot novels and short stories yet to be filmed, have been commissioned from ITV Studios and Agatha Christie Ltd.
The Poirot films which will go into production during 2012 are:
Labours of Hercules; Dead Man's Folly; The Big Four; Elephants Can Remember; Curtain.
The Poirot films have been commissioned for ITV by Drama Commissioning team Laura Mackie and Sally Haynes. "Poirot is without doubt one of fiction's finest detectives and we're thrilled to welcome him back to ITV1 with his refined approach to crime-fighting" said Laura. "We're equally delighted that David has agreed to play him in the final Poirot films for the ITV1 audience and immensely privileged to be producing Curtain."
As we all know, Curtain is Poirot's last case in which an arthritic and immobilised Poirot calls on his old friend Captain Hastings for assistance as they return to the scene of their first case, Styles Court, to try to prevent an imminent murder. Here at www.agathachristie.com we're just as excited about the other films that are going to be made. Will Dead Man's Folly be filmed at Greenway? How will Labours of Hercules translate to the screen?
David Suchet has often spoken about his ambition to film all the Poirot stories and now he will. He has worn the moustachioed Belgian sleuth's polished spats very successfully for 22 years and starred in a total of 65 films including the iconic and best known title Murder on the Orient Express, which broadcast on ITV1 during Christmas 2010.
David Suchet said "I'm more than delighted to be reprising my role as Poirot. It's been my life's ambition to bring this amazing canon of works to completion on ITV. Poirot is a brilliant, yet profoundly complicated character and I've always loved playing him. He's considerate, with a love of elegance and precision, but he is also so maddeningly frustrating to play as he's so vain and pedantic! What endears me to him the most is his endless love of people. And for all his faults he is one of the greatest listeners in literature. I've been so fortunate to play him."
Mathew Prichard, Chairman of Agatha Christie Limited and Agatha Christie's grandson said: "It is tremendous to renew our partnership with ITV and David Suchet as Poirot, and these five films will be a magnificent climax to over 20 years of David's portrayal of Hercule Poirot."
And you won't have to wait that long to see David Suchet as Poirot on TV again: the Clocks, the latest Poirot film from ITV, will broadcast this Christmas and will star David, alongside an exciting cast including Phil Daniels as Inspector Hardcastle, Jaime Winstone, Tom Burke, Lesley Sharp, Geoffrey Palmer and Beatie Edney and the late Anna Massey. Filmed in London and Dover, The Clocks is adapted by Stewart Harcourt, directed by Charles Palmer and the producer is Karen Thrussell.
More news from the production sets coming soon ....
Sephiroth90
Mega-Schreiber
Mega-Schreiber

Beitrag von Sephiroth90 »

Sehr sehr schöne Nachrichten! Dankeschön Mason und Japp fürs teilen!

Besonders freue ich mich zu hören, dass auch "The big four" verfilmt wird! :D
Don´t forget that walls have ears!
CARELESS TALK COSTS LIVES
Wilfried
Mega-Schreiber
Mega-Schreiber

Beitrag von Wilfried »

Wundervolle Nachrichten...Merci :!:
"But yes, my friend, it is of a most pleasing symmetry, do you not find it so?"
Japp
Mega-Schreiber
Mega-Schreiber

Beitrag von Japp »

achja D.Suchet hat getwittert

First stop tomorrow-Israel for the first leg of the St.Paul documentary. I'll keep in touch. And good news! Capt. Hastings WILL be back!
19 No
Sephiroth90
Mega-Schreiber
Mega-Schreiber

Das Hastings zurückkommt war ja klar. Ohne ihn wäre Curtain auch recht schwierig geworden. Die Frage ist nur, wer ihn spielen wird ;)
Wilfried
Mega-Schreiber
Mega-Schreiber

Beitrag von Wilfried »

David Suchet hat hierzu am 14. Nov. folgendes getwittert:

"I am really hoping Hugh Fraser will be with me as Hastings for CURTAIN."

http://twitter.com/#!/David_Suchet

Der gute, alte Hastings also, denn wir alle lieben - hoffentlich sagt Hugh Fraser zu.
Wilfried
Mega-Schreiber
Mega-Schreiber

Beitrag von Wilfried »

Wenn Curtain dann im nächsten Jahr abgedreht sein wird, wird dieses Photo sicher die Stimmungslage seiner engsten Freunde am besten symbolisieren:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/faves_of_v ... ol-poirot/

Die Bildunterschrift lautet treffend: "Missing him"
Wilfried
Mega-Schreiber
Mega-Schreiber

Beitrag von Wilfried »

Brilliant News: David Suchet hat erneut getwittert (am 19. Nov.):

"And good news! Capt. Hastings WILL be back!"

Was für ein schönes Weihnachtsgeschenk, liebe Freunde, n'est-ce pas?!
Japp
Mega-Schreiber
Mega-Schreiber

Beitrag von Japp »

wenn sich jetzt Pauline Moran noch einfindet wirds ein Happy End :)
Japp
Mega-Schreiber
Mega-Schreiber

Beitrag von Japp »

David Suchet hat getwittert ... Die Dreharbeiten beginnen Mitte Oktober für die letzten 5
Sephiroth90
Mega-Schreiber
Mega-Schreiber

Mitte Oktober erst? Naja dann muss man sich wohl noch ein bisschen Gedulden :)

Meint ihr die Gräfin wird auch wieder auftreten? Sie kommt ja sowohl in den Arbeiten des Herkules als auch in Die Großen Vier vor. Ich hoffe doch sehr, dass man sie nocheinmal auftreten lässt...
Mason
Power-Schreiber
Power-Schreiber

Beitrag von Mason »

Früher geht auch nicht. Suchet spielt bis Ende September in London Theater.
"I do not approve of murder."
Antworten